At Black Bear Diner, the well-being of our guests, employees and communities is always our highest priority. We strive every day to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for everyone to enjoy.
During this period of heightened concern around COVID-19, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our diners continue to provide you a safe and comfortable environment.
- We are continually monitoring WHO, CDC, FDA, health departments and other governmental agencies to ensure we are up to date on the most current
- We’ve asked all team members who show any signs or feel the slightest symptoms of any illness, to remain
- We’ve increased the frequency and level of cleaning in our diners on all contact surfaces such as chairs, tables, counters, doors, doorknobs, table caddies, condiment bottles and dessert
- We have refocused attention on hand-washing procedures including the number of times team members wash their hands and the duration and attention to detail of each hand-washing
- Where currently available, we have placed hand sanitizing gel dispensers in diner lobbies and continue to work with our vendors to ensure we have these in place as soon as
While we have taken these steps inside our diners, we understand you may want to enjoy Black Bear Diner in the comfort of your own home. Please remember you can order carry out or delivery through BlackBearDiner.com, and depending on your service area, you can find us
However you choose to enjoy Black Bear Diner, we are thankful you’ve chosen us to be a part of your day and look forward to serving you again.
Best Regards –
Chief Executive Officer