Health & Safety Promise
Our Health & Safety Promise
We are grateful for your visits and want to share the precautions we continue to take to ensure safety for both guests and team members.
Our Promise To You
- Team members must pass a wellness check and complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- Team members practice social distancing in accordance with local jurisdiction guidelines
- Team members wear masks and gloves as required by local jurisdiction guidelines
- We continue to focus on hand-washing frequency and procedures, and have hand sanitizer available in the front and back of the diner
- Common areas are cleaned and sanitized common regularly
- Place settings and utensils are cleaned and sanitized after every use
Your Promise To Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms (including a fever, cough, shortness of breath), or have an underlying health condition or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options (curbside, take out, delivery via online ordering)
- Please practice social distancing and wear masks in accordance with your local jurisdiction guidelines
- If you have any questions about the Black Bear Diner Health & Safety Promise, please ask for the manager who will be happy to assist you
Thank you for your continued visits and support. We look forward to serving you.