Health & Safety Promise
The Black Bear Diner Health & Safety Promise
We are so grateful to have you with us today and want to share with you some of the on-going precautions we continue to take to ensure your safety and our team members’ safety.
Our Promise To You
- All team members will pass a wellness check or complete a health survey prior to each shift
- Our team members are also practicing social distancing in accordance with your local jurisdiction guidelines
- We have refocused attention on hand-washing procedures, frequency and details and have hand sanitizer available in the front and back of the diner
- We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly including tables and chairs after every use
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Where currently available, and allowed, our team members are wearing masks and gloves in accordance with local jurisdiction guidelines
Your Promise To Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms (including a fever, cough, shortness of breath), or have an underlying health condition or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options (curbside, take out, delivery via online ordering)
- Please practice social distancing in accordance with your local jurisdiction guidelines
- If you have any questions about the Black Bear Diner Health & Safety Promise, please ask for the manager who will be happy to assist you
We are thankful you’ve chosen us to be part of your day
and look forward to serving you today and in the future.